Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mindanao mini Boracay

Gumasa, Glan Sarangani

Before the trip, I researched something about the place, just trying to make sure if I won’t be made into a human sacrifice just like how strangers in horror films usually end up when they go to an unfamiliar place. Yet, aware of the tricks of the trade and latest advances in the technology of photography, my skepticism still got the better out me."
I promised that the moment I arrived at the Rosal beach resort, I would rest the whole afternoon. After all, the place could not be that kind of a marvel for it to rejuvenate me from a stressful four-hour-or-so trip. Of course, I did not. In fact, I was so enthralled by the place and even thought that the pictures I saw in the net were of no comparison with what the beach in Gumasa Saranggani could offer.
Get a hold of this:

white, porous sand – check! It was even made whiter by the sun. My eyes were literally squinting every time I look at the beach.
Blue, clear water – check! If you go skinny dipping in the water, somebody who is 2 meters away from you would see your privates.
Boracay look but not with the wild Boracay atmosphere – check! The place is like a haven for people who intend to make a recluse out of themselves from humanity.

Over all, the place is not just all face value. Amidst the paradise it offers, the aura that you get from the place is all tranquility and peace. When I got to the place, I saw that there is more to life than the busy and competitive world.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://philippinestouristdestination.blogspot.com/