Thursday, October 14, 2010

White Beach Resort in Cagayan de Oro City

White beach resort is located in Barangay Tubigan, Initao, Cagayan de Oro. It is also called Midway White Beach Resort. Approximately an hour away from Cagayan de Oro proper.
"There are several beaches named White Beach in the Philippines, but the one at Cagayan de Oro certainly ranks on par with the best of them.

White Beach derives its name from the sands of course, but there are other attractions. There are the resorts in the vicinity, the lush trees and the waters that sparkle like crystal. Ideal for swimming, sunbathing and snorkeling the intensely vibrant reefs around it."



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Where is this white sand beach and resort located? I stay in cagayn de oro but i never heard of this, does it really exist?

Swedish Robert

Anonymous said...

yes, this one really exist...I've been there before Midway Beach at Initao.

Anonymous said...

Yes, its more easy to understand that since the blogger added full address of the resort and beach and added it's located 50 km from the city after I added my first comment.

So thats why my first comment looks stupid.
Last year it just said "White sand resort in cagayan de oro city"

Swedish Robert

Anonymous said...

was it nice there? i mean the place and facilities of Midway white Beach?

Anonymous said...

Wow, I live in CDO but this is the first time I have heard the city having a white beach O.O I should do research more ..

Giovanni Carlo said...

Wow, I never thought that there is a white sand in Cagayan, all I know that Siargao has white beach

Giovanni Carlo said...

It's in Initao but the color is not pure white its too far from Boracay and Bantayan island
pagadian city

Post a Comment

 
http://philippinestouristdestination.blogspot.com/